(1) Jonathan Blackwell of London, gentleman; Richard Waller of London, gentleman and John Blackwell of Bristol, merchant
(2) Thomas Bence of Cirencester, haberdasher
(3) Sarah Nicholls of Westbury-on-Trym,widow; William Nicholls of Bristol, ropemaker; Richard Nicholls of Bristol, mariner and Charles Nicholls of Bristol, wine-cooper
(4) John Gwither of Bristol, mariner and John Moggs, shipwright and Mary Lansdowne, widow
(5) John Gregory of Bristol, gentleman and John Cooke, merchant.
2 houses and gardens in Lewins Mead, St.James, Bristol;
3 houses in the Alley; with washhouse and well.