Ref noTR/Kst/3
TitleDeeds re tenure and purchase of King Street houses
Date1767 - 1903
DescriptionThe houses on King Street were the last part of the Theatre site the Trustees acquired, having rented them from the Corporation for much of the nineteenth century. The theatre's main entrance was through a passageway underneath one of the houses. The leases of the theatre (TR/Kst/4) show that the houses were often occupied, or sub-let, by the theatre managers.
LevelClass
Extent1 document
Access statusOpen
Related materialPlan Book/B/113/1 - Plan of entrance to Theatre c.1815
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020