Ref noP.Wick
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Bartholomew, Wick
Date1738 - 1985
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor and school records
LevelCollection
Extent10 vols 29 docts 1 file 3 bdls
Administrative historyDistrict chapelry out of Pucklechurch, Order in Council 28 June 1880; benefice united with Holy Trinity, Doynton in 1955 and with St. Peter, Dyrham in 1987 Pucklechurch and Abson then became a separate benefice, but records of Wick prior to 1880 are to be found as part of Abson : St. James, Abson, served as Church of Wick and Abson until 1880
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018