Ref noP.St W
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Werburgh's
Date1385 - 1988
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Charities
Societies
Photographs
Printed Material
Miscellaneous and Deeds records
LevelCollection
Administrative historyAncient parish: the original church in Corn Street was closed in 1876. It was rebuilt in Mina Road and consecrated 1879. The parish was combined first with St.Agnes and St.Simon, and subsequently became part of St.Paul's parish.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsNone
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018