Ref noP.St TE
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Thomas the Apostle, Eastville
Date1889 - 1980
DescriptionThe collection is arranged under the following categories: Registers; Incumbent; Churchwardens; Vestry; Parochial Church Council; Schools and Printed material records
LevelCollection
Extent46 vols; 31 docs; 8 files; 1 bklet
Administrative historyThe church was opened as Eastville School Mission Church on the 27 September 1882. The church of St. Thomas the Apostle was consecrated by the Bishop on the 8th February 1889, a consolidated chapelry out of St. Mark Easton, and Fishponds, by Order in Council of the 28th May 1889.

The second part of the church was dedicated on the 21st January 1903. The church was closed in 1976, the parish united with St. Anne, Greenbank (P.St AnG).
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018