Ref noP.St Sim
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Simon the Apostle
Date1845 - 1957
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Plans and photographs
Schools
Historical material
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe parish of St. Simon was created out of the parish of St.Philip and Jacob by Order in Council 23 May 1844. The church was consecrated 21 December 1847. The parish was united with St. Agnes by Order in Council 22 March 1956 and St. Agnes became the parish church. An Order in Council 16 March 1960 put the church of St. Simon to the use of the Greek Holy Orthodox Church.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018