Ref noP.St Sil
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Silas, Bedminster
Date1867 - 1959
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
School
Printed material
LevelCollection
Extent8 series
Administrative historyThe parish of St.Silas was formed out of St.Philip and St.Jacob and St.Luke, Barton Hill, in 1866. The church was consecrated in 1867, rebuilt and reopened in 1873 and destroyed in 1941. The parish was united with St.Luke, Bedminster, in 1956.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018