Ref noP.St Sav
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Saviour Woolcot Park
Date1875 - 1998
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Printed Material
LevelCollection
Extent82 docs, 30 vols, 3bdls, 1 item
Administrative historySt. Saviour, Woolcot Park, was originally established in 1875 utilising the iron church which had been the forerunner to St.Mary's at Tyndall's Park and had been removed from its original site upon the consecration of the permanent church there. The iron church was superseded in 1882 by a new church. The parish was created out of St. Mary, Tyndall's Park, and St. John, Clifton, at that time

St. Saviour was declared redundant in 1975, and, united with St. Mary Tyndall's Park, the two parishes formed that of St. Saviour with St. Mary, based at the old Highbury United Reformed Church, St. Michael's Hill. See P.StSavM
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsNone
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018