Ref noP.St S
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Stephen
Date1438 - 2010
Administrative historyIn 1958, St. Stephen's was united with St Nicholas', St Leonard's and All Saints to form Bristol City Parish; by 2013 the benefice had become the Benefice of St Stephen with St James and St John the Baptist with St Michael and St George Bristol.
Access statusOpen
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018