Ref noP.St PE
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Peter
Date1706-1940
LevelCollection
Extent17 vols, 2 folders, 4 bdls, 1 doct, 2 pghs
Administrative historyAncient parish. The church was destroyed by enemy action 24 November 1940 and the parish united with St James in 1957. The registers were deposited with those of St James in 1980; there was a later deposit of records in 1984.
ArrangementRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Charities
Societies
Printed Material
Plans and Photographs.
Related materialDeeds relating to St Peter's parish, part of the Raymond Richards Collection of Miscellaneous Historical Material, formerly kept at the John Ryland Library, Manchester, are held at Keele University, Keele, Staffordshire, reference M72/16.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018