Ref noP.St PC
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Paul, Clifton
Date1852 - 1998
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Societies
Printed Material
Plans and photographs
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent
51 vols, 36 docs, 11 bdls, 7 bkts, 1 fil
Administrative historySt Paul's church was consecrated on the 8th November 1854 and given a district created out of the parish of Clifton by Order in Council of the 22nd October 1859. The church was destroyed by fire in December 1867 and the rebuilt church was consecrated on the 29th September 1868. As well as being a parish church it serves as the Anglican chaplaincy to the University of Bristol.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018