Ref noP.St PB
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Peter, Bishopsworth
Date1843 - 1999
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Surveyors of the Highway
Charities
Societies
Schools
Plans and photographs
Printed material
Historical material
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent50 vols, 4 files, 30 Bdls, 14 docts, 1 folder, 21 items, 6 copies, 1 Pamph
Administrative historyThe church was originally known as St.Peter, Bedminster: it was consecrated in 1844 from the parish of Bedminster, parish Order in Council 1852. Additional deposit February 1995 and 1999 November.

St Paul now forms part of the Bedminster Team Ministry, incorporating the parishes of St.Aldhelm, St.Dunstan, St.Francis, Ashton Gate and St.Paul. Where records of the team ministry clearly belong to a specific parish they will be catalogued with that parish, but team records will be catalogued with St Paul, Bedminster.
Access statusOpen
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018