Ref noP.St P
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Paul, Portland Square
Date1781 - 1988
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Charities
Deeds
Schools
Societies
Printed Material
Plans and photographs
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent104 vols, 92 docs, 156 bdls, 10 files, 9 envs, 242 bklets, 5 flds, 3 rolls
Administrative historyThe parish of St. Paul, Portland Square was created out of the parish of St. James by Act of Parliament in 1794. The parish was united with St. Clement by Order in Council 10 February 1943 with St. Paul to be the parish church. St. Paul with St. Clement was united with St. Barnabas by Order in Council 6 May 1955, with St. Paul to be the parish church.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018