Ref noP.St O
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Oswald's Church, Bedminster Down
Date1926 - 2012
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial church council
Plans and photographs
Printed material
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent27 Vols, 1 file, 31 docts, 3 env, 4 copies, 6 photos
Administrative historySt. Oswald's was consecrated in October 1928, Order in Council March 1929. The parish was a consolidated chapelry from St. Aldhelm, Bedminster and St. Peter, Bishopsworth.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsNone
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018