Ref noP.St Mat
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Matthias, Bristol
Date1847 - 1940
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Charities
Schools
LevelCollection
Extent14 vols, 11 Docts, 7 items, 3 Bdls
Administrative historyThe parish of St. Matthias, formerly The Weir District, was created out of St. Paul, St.Peter and St.Philip and St.Jacob in 1846. It was united with St.Jude in 1937, with St.Jude to be the parish church and St. Matthias to be demolished. The church was closed on the 24th June 1940.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018