Ref noP.St MS
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Mary Shirehampton
Date1681 - 1984
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Surveyors of the Highways
Charities
Sunday School
Societies
Printed Material
LevelCollection
Administrative historySt.Mary Shirehampton was a chapelry of Westbury-on-Trym from 1727; a new church was built in 1827, and a separate parish was created in 1844.
Related materialN.b. For sewer rate, 1911,1915 see Acc. No. 2112 (60-61)
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018