Ref noP.St MM
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Matthew Moorfields
Date1871 - 1998
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Deeds
School
Societies
Plans and photographs
Printed material
St. Saviour
LevelCollection
Extent67 vols, 20 bdls, 51 docs, 13 items, 1 ringbind, 101 files, 10 envelopes, 1 notebook, 2 lfts, 2 bkts
Administrative historyThe Church was consecrated in 1873, and the parish formed from St. Mark, Easton and St. George.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018