Ref noP.St MF
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Mary Fishponds
Date1836 - 1989
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Deeds
Charities
Statutory Deposits
Schools
Societies
Printed Material
Plans
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe church was built as a chapel-of-ease to Stapleton parish, and was consecrated 31 August 1821. The District Chapelry became a separate parish in 1869.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018