Ref noP.St MBed
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Michael and All Angels, Bedminster
Date1822 - 1997
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Societies
Deeds
Plans
Photographs
Printed Material
Historical Material
LevelCollection
Extent52 vols, 56 Docs, 40 flds, 28 env, 36 fil, 3 bof, 1 box, 26 bkts, 29 bdls, 2 vids, 211 pghs, 5 pics, 13 pcds, 1 item
Administrative historyConsecrated 1886 and 1901 Parish out of St John Bedminster by Order in Council 1902, Church destroyed by fire 1926, re-opened 1927
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research.
Archivist's noteSome records relate also to St Michael the Less, Marmaduke Street
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018