Ref noP.St MB
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Michael and All Angels Bishopston
Date1862 - 1991
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Vestry
Charities
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent64 vols, 53 doct, 6 bdls, 11 files, 1 bklt
Administrative historyThe church was opened on the 20th June 1858 and consecrated on the 28th February 1862. The parish was created out of Stapleton, Horfield, and St.Andrew, Montpelier, by Order in Council dated the 7th June 1862; more consecrated on the 29th September 1879; the church was made redundant in 1995
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018