Ref noP.St Law
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Lawrence, Easton
Date1760 - 1955
DescriptionRegisters,
Incumbent,
Churchwardens,
Parochial Church Council,
Deeds,
Schools,
Plans
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe parish of St. Lawrence, Easton, was formed out of the parishes of St. Philip and Jacob and St. Matthew, Moorfields in 1883. It was united with St. Gabriel, Easton, in 1954, with St Gabriel to be the parish church and St. Lawrence to be demolished.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018