Ref noP.St LR
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Leonard, Redfield
Date1906 - 1999
DescriptionSee also the St Leonard's Vestry collection, especially 40365/BS/St LR:
Papers relating to the building of St Leonard Redfield (St Leonard in the East), which was given considerable financial assistance by St Leonard's Vestry.
Originally known as the conventional district of St Peter and St Paul, 1901 - c 1922 [though in these papers referred to as St Leonard's mission church in 1919]; district chapelry out of St George and St Matthew, Moorfields, Order in Council 1925 Jul 24; consecrated 1938 Nov 5.
Most of these papers relate to the building of the Church which was consecrated in 1938.

Show related Persons records.

DS2681Ecclesiastical parish; St Leonard, Redfield
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018