Ref noP.St LBed
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Luke, Bedminster
Date1861 - 1968
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
School
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe parish of St.Luke, Bedminster, was formed in 1861. In 1956 St. Silas united with it, with St.Luke to be the parish church.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018