Ref noP.St LB
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Luke, Brislington
Date1566 - 1993
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Deeds
Overseers of the Poor
Surveyors of the Highways
Charities
Statutory Deposits
Schools
Societies
Printed Material
Historical Material
Plans and photographs
Maps
LevelCollection
Administrative historySt. Luke's is an ancient parish, originally in the diocese of Bath and Wells but transferred to the diocese of Bristol by Order in Council, 1927.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018