Ref noP.St KK
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Katharine, Pylle Hill, Totterdown
Date1889 - 1962
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Societies
LevelCollection
Administrative historySt.Katharine's was a mission church of Holy Nativity, Knowle, licensed for worship 8 August 1889. The church was closed "for liturgical purposes" 30 August 1962. The building was subsequently sold and is now the Bristol Mosque.
Related materialSee also P/St.HNK
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018