Ref noP.St Ju
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Jude, Bristol
Date1716 - 1982
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Schools
Societies
Printed Material
Plans
Miscellaneous
Deeds
Vestry
LevelCollection
Extent45 vols, 93 docs, 4 bundles, 1 folder, 5 booklets, 5 items
Administrative historyThe parish of St. Jude was created out of St. Philip and St. Jacob in 1844 and united with St. Mathias in 1937, with St. Jude to be the parish church. The church was closed on the 1st August 1982. Easton Christian Family CENTRE was later formed from the amalgamated parishes of Holy Trinity, St Philip, St Gabriel, St Lawrence and St Jude
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018