Ref noP.St JC
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St John The Evangelist, Clifton
Date1841 - 1980
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Parochial Church Council
Films
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe church was consecrated on the 27th April, 1841 and created a district out of Clifton and Westbury-on-Trym by Order in Council, 12th November 1841. More was consecrated on the 16th January 1865. In 1980 the church was declared redundant.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018