Ref noP.St JBed
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St John the Baptist, Bedminster
Date1601 - 1987
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Vestry
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Statutory Deposits
Deeds
Charities
School
Societies
Plans and photographs
Printed material
Historical Material
New Parishes
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Administrative historyAncient parish Transferred from Bath and Wells to Bristol in 1837. Church demolished 1853, new church consecrated 1855, destroyed by enemy action 1940. Parish united with St.Mary Redcliffe and Temple 1965.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018