Ref noP.St H
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Hugh, Bedminster
Date1917 - 1962
DescriptionRegister
Incumbent
Parochial Church Council
LevelCollection
Administrative historyA licence for worship was issued 10 December 1831 for St. Hugh as a Mission Church to St. John Bedminster. The licence was revoked 20 November 1962. A proposal for a permanent church was not carried out.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018