Ref noP.St Gab
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Gabriel, Easton
Date1870 - 1982
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Charities
Parochial Church Council
School
LevelCollection
Extent49 items, 32 docs
Administrative historyThe parish of St. Gabriel was formed out of Holy Trinity in 1870. In 1954 it was united with St. Lawrence, Easton, with St. Gabriel to be the parish church. Subsequently these parishes were amalgamated with Holy Trinity St. Philip and St. Jude to form The Easton Christian Family Centre.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018