Ref noP.St GB
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St George, Brandon Hill
Date1684 - 1984
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Vestry
Charities
Societies
Printed Material
Plans and Photographs
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe church was consecrated on 23 September 1823. The parish was created out of St Augustine-the-Less by Order in Council dated 1 August 1832. The parish was united with St Augustine-the-Less in 1938. The church was declared unsafe on 11 April 1966, but the declaration was revoked on 5 October 1966. The church was finally closed in April 1984.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018