Ref noP.St Ed
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Edyth, Sea Mills
Date1921 - 1997
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Rural Deanery
Societies
Printed Material
Plans and Photographs
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Administrative historySt Edyth's temporary church was established in 1921, and the new church consecrated in 1928.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018