Ref noP.St C
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Clement
Date1854 - 1950
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
School
LevelCollection
Extent25 vols, 8 docs, 1 bdl
Administrative historyThe parish of St.Clement was created out of that of St.Paul by Order in Council 26 June 1855. The church was destroyed by enemy action in 1941 and the parish was united with St.Paul by Order in Council 10 Feb. 1943, with St.Paul to be the parish church. St.Paul with St.Clement was united with St.Barnabas by Order in Council 6 May 1955, with St.Paul to be the parish church.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018