Ref noP.St BM
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Bartholomew, Montpelier
Date1861 - 1989
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Schools
Societies
Printed Material
Plans and Photographs
Historical Material
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe district chapelry of St. Bartholomew, Montpelier, was created out of St.James' parish by Order in Council 30 April 1861. An Act of Parliament 1892 P/St.BM/PR/1, authorised the sale of church, schools and vicarage house to provide for a new church in parish of St.Andrew, Montpelier. The old church which was by this time almost completely surrounded by the Fry factory, was demolished 1894, and a new church consecrated at St.Andrew's Park 10 May 1894. The two parishes were united by Order in Council 22 March 1956.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018