Ref noP.St BK
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Barnabas, Knowle
Date1932 - 2009
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe District of West Knowle was formed from St.Martin's, St.John's Bedminster and Bishopsworth parishes. It was known as St.Patrick's, 1933-1934, but eventually dedicated to St.Barnabas in 1934; Order in Council 1935, consecrated 1938.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research.
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018