Ref noP.St B
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Barnabas
Date1844 - 1954
Administrative historyThe parish of St.Barnabas was created out of that of St.Paul by Order in Council 25 Nov. 1843. The parish was united with St.Paul with St.Clement by Order in Council 6 May 1955, with St.Paul to be the parish church. Redundant 1955. crypt only still surviving.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018