Ref noP.St Ald
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Aldhelm, Bedminster, and Bedminster Down Mission Church
Date1892 - 1998
LevelCollection
Administrative historySt.Aldhelm was created a district out of St.John, Bedminster, St.Paul, Bedminster, St.Francis, Ashton Gate and St.Peter, Bishopsworth, by Order in Council 24th March 1902. The church was consecrated 25 May 1907.

The parish is now part of the Bedminster Team Ministry, incorporating the parishes of St.Aldhelm, St.Dunstan, St.Francis, Ashton Gate and St.Paul. Where records of the team ministry clearly belong to a specific parish they will be catalogued with that parish, but team records will be catalogued with St Paul, Bedminster.
Access statusOpen
Custodial historyThe CustodHist field at Item level will indicate which specific items in this catalogue have been deposited per the team ministry.
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018