Ref noP.St AM
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Andrew Montpelier
Date1787 - 1969
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Schools
Societies
Plans and Miscellaneous records
LevelCollection
Extent32 vols; 78 docs; 1 bdl; 1 pamphet; 1 envelope
Administrative historySt.Andrew, Montpelier, was created a district out of St.Paul and Horfield by Order in Council of 13 Jan. 1845. The church was part consecrated 31 Jan. 1845, and further consecrated 11 Oct. 1878. The parish was united with St.Bartholomew by Order in Council 22 March 1956, with St. Bartholomew as the parish church. For this reason documents created after the union of the two parishes have been placed with St.Bartholomew, except where indicated in the catalogue. St.Andrew's church was declared disused 4 Oct. 1963, and demolition authorised by Order in Council 18 March 1969
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018