Ref noP.St A
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St. Andrew, Clifton
Date1538 - 1951
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Constable
Surveyors
Charities
Statutory Deposits
Schools
Printed books
Miscellaneous and Societies records
LevelCollection
Extent132 vols, 515 docs, 25 pps, 3 bdls, 3 files
Administrative historyAncient parish now united with Christ Church, Clifton
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018