Ref noP.Pil
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Peter, Pilning
Date1855 - 1997
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Deeds
Maps
LevelCollection
Extent12 vols, 43 docs
Administrative historySt. Peter's, Pilning, was originally a chapelry in the parish of Almondsbury. It became a parish in 1881 formed from parts of Almondsbury, Henbury and the tithing of Redwick.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018