Ref noP.Ov
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Mary the Virgin, Olveston
Date1561 - 1981
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Surveyors of the Highway
Constable
Statutory Deposits
Charities
Schools
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent63 vols, 745 docts, 16 Items, 1 env, 1 bklt, 2 pp, 1 sheet
Administrative historyThe parish of Olveston includes the tithing of Tockington and the hamlet of Ingst. The original parish probably included Alveston but the division of the parishes was complete before the Reformation. The benefice was united with that of St.John, Elberton, from 11 April 1767 to 20 June 1825.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research.
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018