Ref noP.Old
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Anne, Oldland
Date1813 - 1984
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Printed Material
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe parish was constituted a separate parish out of the parish of Bitton by an Order in Council, 26 June 1861.
Related materialSee also the records of Bitton St. Mary P/B Hanham Abbots P/HA and Kingswood P/K/V/1
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research.
Archivist's noteItems deposited at Gloucester Record Office
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018