Ref noP.North
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Thomas, Northwick
Date1667 - 1988
DescriptionRegisters
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
LevelCollection
Extent10 vols, 1 doc, 1 bdl
Administrative historySt. Thomas was a chapelry in the parish of Henbury until it was transferred to the parish of Pilning in 1954. The chapel was closed in 1962.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018