Ref noP.LG
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of All Saints, Longwell Green
Date1883 - 2010
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Charities
Societies
Plans
Printed Material
LevelCollection
Administrative historyAll Saints, Longwell Green was consecrated in 1909 in the parish of Oldland. The Oldland Team Ministry was later terminated (1991) and in 1983 All Saints had formed a sharing scheme with the Longwell Green Methodist Church. In May 1991 the United Church of Longwell Green became a parish in its own right.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018