Ref noP.K
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of Holy Trinity, Kingswood
Date1807 - 2003
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Vestry
Churchwardens
Parochial Church Council
Societies
Photographs
Printed Material
Church of the Ascension, Mount Hill
Holy Trinity Mission
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe parish was formed in 1821 out of the parish of Bitton. An enlarged church was consecrated in 1900.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018