Ref noP.GS
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of the Church of the Good Shepherd, Bishopston
Date1827 - 2004
LevelCollection
Administrative historyThe Good Shepherd, a temporary church, was dedicated on 31st December 1927 as a daughter church to St Michael and All Angels, Bishopston; the permanent church was dedicated on 13 September 1958.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018