Ref noP.EmSt P
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of the Church of Emmanuel, St Philip's, alias The Unity
Date1862 - 1938
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Printed Material
LevelCollection
Extent17 vols
Administrative historyThe church was consecrated 9 December 1862, and became a consolidated chapelry out of St.Luke, Barton Hill, and St.Philip and Jacob Without, by Order in Council 4 February 1865. The parish was united with St.Philip and Jacob in October 1936. The church was demolished 1938.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research.
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018