Ref noP.Dy
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Peter, Dyrham
Date1568 - 1985
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Churchwardens
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
Overseers of the Poor
Plans
Printed Material
School
Charities
Miscellaneous
LevelCollection
Extent31 vols, 36 docs, 6 files, 2 bdls
Administrative historyThe ancient parish of St. Peter, Dyrham, was united with the parish of Pucklechurch with Abson by Order in Council, 29th July 1955. In 1987 Dyrham was united with Wick and Doynton.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018