Ref noP.D
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of St Mary, Dodington
Date1574 - 1984
LevelCollection
Administrative historyIn 1953 the separate parishes of the united benefice of Dodington with Wapley and Codrington were united and the church of Wapley and Codrington became the parish church of the united parish. The church of St. Mary became the chapel for Dodington Park.
Access statusOpen
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018