Ref noP.CBH
TitleRecords of the Anglican parish of Christchurch, Barton Hill
Date1886 - 1969
DescriptionRegisters
Incumbent
Vestry
Parochial Church Council
LevelCollection
Extent15 vols
Administrative historyThe parish of Christchurch was formed in 1885 out of St Luke, Barton Hill. It was declared disused in 1946 and united with St Luke, Barton Hill, in 1954, with St Luke to be the parish church and Christchurch to be demolished.
Access statusOpen
Access conditionsThese records are immediately available for research
LanguageEnglish
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2018